Translate


The Royal British Legion Website Link

The Royal British Legion Website Link
Please click on the image below.

Please click on the image

Please click on the image
Owner Mr Alan Baxter

CAD DESIGN GALLERY

CAD DESIGN GALLERY
Bespoke Product and Services By Mr Alan Baxter

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Followers

Total Pageviews

Volksbolts Website

Volksbolts Website
Please Click On The Image

Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Tuesday 28 September 2021

Volksbolts Making prototype(s)

  Making prototype(s)

One of the things that I love doing is trying new things, although now that I am older I do not do that much now.

I also loved taking things a part to see how they are made and to see if I could make them better.

I love making prototypes of items that I am thinking of making one day and doing reviews on products when I can.

At he moment I am designing a number of gaskets in house and looking at making more items in the future.

So we will see what happens and what feed back I can get from it.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Tea and Biscuit Fund

Tea and Biscuit Fund
Image By Miss K L Slomczynski

Please click on image(s) Jacket

Please click on image(s) Jacket
Images link to website(s)

Please click on the image